HVAC Maintenance Services in Naples
Book Your Appointment with our Naples HVAC Services Now!
As a homeowner, you have numerous maintenance responsibilities when it comes to keeping your home running smoothly. While mowing the lawn, cleaning the sink, and other tasks are well-known, few people think about the maintenance their heating and air conditioning systems require. A high-quality HVAC system is a major investment for homeowners, but many homeowners fail to maintain these systems properly, which means they are more prone to working improperly and even breaking down, resulting in costly repairs and immense frustration when your home is extremely uncomfortable.
Florida Cool, Inc. can help! We offer a number of exceptional services and quality maintenance procedures to homeowners through our Energy Savings Plan! This great package consists of two tune-up services per year, consisting of filter replacement, coil and drain cleaning, pressure checking, thermostat control checking, and even electrical system maintenance and tightening. This plan can also help you save on necessary repairs our technicians might discover, including up to 15 percent off all materials and labor not already covered under warranty!
Read more about our Energy Savings Plan for residential systems now by clicking here!
Don’t wait! Book your maintenance service appointment now before slots fill up! Call Florida Cool, Inc. today by dialing (239) 260-4447 to request a maintenance service inspection or to receive a free estimate.
Why Choose Florida Cool, Inc?
Each of our professional technicians is highly-trained in all types of cooling and heating technology, including the latest cutting-edge systems. We can provide you with top-quality inspections and maintenance services to keep your system running smoothly and your home comfortable all year-round. With nearly 40 years of experience, our team has learned that friendly, reliable services are the key to your complete satisfaction, and we strive provide each of our customers with exceptional repairs, inspections, installations, and more. We also offer great flexible financing options to help you get the repairs you need without breaking the bank.
Advantages of System Maintenance
Your HVAC systems are a lot like a car. You rely on them to work and trust it to do its job every time you turn it on. However, without a regular inspection and replacement of parts that wear out (such as your oil, brakes, and tires), you will eventually experience a major issue that will result in a tremendously expensive repair, or even require total replacement. Having a professional inspect and maintain your HVAC system can prevent these major issues, preserve your system, and keep it running efficiently for you and your home.
Here are some advantages of having your HVAC systems maintained by a professional from Florida Cool, Inc.:
- Cleaner air: Are you suffering from allergies in your home? Do you find it’s hard to breathe, you’re sneezing or coughing, or even having asthma attacks without leaving your house? These are all potential symptoms of bad air quality in your home, which could be partially caused by a neglected heater or air conditioner. A high-quality maintenance service can go a long way towards rectifying this issue and improving your overall air quality.
- Better-working system: A properly-maintained system can function at its peak capacity. This means it will put out more warm or cool air when called upon, changing the temperature of your home faster, and providing you with the relief you need much faster than a neglected system, which must run longer to do the same job.
- Better efficiency: A properly-functioning system is an efficient system. When your heater or air conditioner doesn’t have to run as long to cool or heat your home, it won’t use as much energy, and as a result your utility bills will shrink, saving you money.
- Increased longevity: When a system is neglected, the issues that can impact it will gradually compound until they cause a major breakdown. Major breakdowns can shorten the life of an entire system considerably, which means you could be substantially shortening your system’s lifespan in the long run as well. Proper maintenance can actually help your system last many years longer than one that is used constantly and never maintained.
- Preventing expensive repairs: Major repairs are not a small expense. Having to replace a condenser coil, blower fan, or other major component can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars. A maintenance service can keep these components working properly and to their fullest potential, avoiding the expense of one of these repairs entirely, which can save you a ton of money.
How Often Should I Maintain My System?
We strongly advise having a member of our team perform a full maintenance service and inspection on your HVAC system at least once per year, usually during the spring season before firing up your air conditioner for the first time, or in fall before switching on your heater. However, you might benefit from an inspection twice a year if you have a commercial property with a constantly-running system, you have high-allergy sensitivity with pets, or you have a large household.
Need to schedule an HVAC maintenance appointment in Naples? Contact Florida Cool, Inc. now!